The 2015-16 programme of the Trinity College Dublin Medical and Health Humanities Seminar Series has been confirmed. All seminars will be on Wednesdays at 6pm in the Neill Lecture Theatre, Trinity Long Room Hub, Trinity College Dublin. All are welcome!
More details, click here.
- 11 November 2015 | Science, Medicine, Mystery and Social Consequences: A Reflection on a Painting of Schrodinger by Prof Jim Malone, Robert Boyle Professor (Emeritus) of Medical Physics, TCD
- 9 December 2015 | Other Bodies: Late Medieval Tuscan Sanctity and the Body by Dr Catherine Lawless, Trinity Centre for Gender and Women’s Studies
- 16 December 2015 | On the Emergence of the Vampire in the 18th Century by Dr Clemens Ruthner, Dept. of Germanic Studies, TCD
- 13 January 2016 | Open Window – Creating and Curating a ‘Virtual Window’ to Reduce Hospital Anxiety, Depression & Isolation by Denis Roche, Mercer’s Institute for Successful Ageing
- 10 February 2016 | Whither Medical Humanities by Prof Shaun McCann, School of Medicine, TCD
- 9 March 2016 | Bildung and Spirit: An Important Counterpoint to Patient-Centredness by Dr Geraldyn Hynes, School of Nursing, TCD
- 6 April 2016 | Social Drama’ as an Artistic Engagement for Children and Young People with Autism Spectrum Disorder by Dr Carmel O Sullivan, School of Education, TCD
- 18 May 2016 | Unpacking our Anatomical Heritage by Siobhan Ward, Dept. of Anatomy, TCD
Download Seminar Series poster.