We are pleased to announce the second meeting of the Time and Temporality Network, a one-day workshop focusing on temporality in relation to medicine and what might be called disordered or atypical experiences of the body and mind.
The workshop will take place at the University of Warwick on Friday 13th June 2014.
Speakers and respondents include:
- John Fletcher (English, University of Warwick)
- Ulrika Maude (English, University of Bristol)
- Laura Salisbury (English, University of Exeter)
- Lynne Segal (Psychosocial Studies, Birkbeck College, University of London)
- Angela Woods (Philosophy and Centre for Medical Humanities, University of Durham)
A full programme is available here.
The event is free, but registration is essential. Please contact Elizabeth Barry on to book a place.