The 2011 AMH Conference Programme is taking shape and details will be published here as they become available. Complementing a terrific lineup of workshops and parallel sessions are the following five plenary presentations:
- Teaching Us What It Means To Be Human: Why Movies Move Us, Matthew Alexander
- Jacopo Coppa, ‘maker of entertainments’, and the paradox of the licensed charlatan in Renaissance Italy, David Gentilcore
- The Shakespeare Guide to Health and Illness, Laurie Maguire
- The Doctor as Anti-Hero, Jed Mercurio
- Health Humanities: The Evolution of Medical Humanities, Paul Crawford
Download the rest of the 2011 AMH Conference Programme and watch this space for more detail.
Update August 2011: You can now read Paul Lazarus’ Review of the Conference here.